Best Water Purifier in india Under 20000 (2019 Update)
Water needs to be safe and pure because it is one of the essential necessities of life and it impacts our health. Nowadays, water can destroy our health brutally because it has harmful chemicals, dissolved impurities, viruses and bacteria. To prevent these deadly diseases, you must be equipped with the best water purifier in india.
But finding the best water purifier in india is not an easy task because a number of manufacturers are quite high in the industry. So, you should go for a water purifier that meets all the standard requirements. It is necessary that you should have adequate knowledge about the water purifiers because there are many manufacturers out there who give fake acquaintance about the product. Such manufactures not only rob the money from the customers but also play with the health of the purchaser.
If you are planning to buy an RO (reverse osmosis) then, you must be wondering that which one is the best water purifier in india. Best 6 water purifiers are mentioned below, that we found out after a throughout the research.
Best Water Purifier in india Under 20000 (2019 Update)
1. Kent Grand Plus 8-Litre Mineral RO + UV/UF With TDS Controller Water Purifier
Kent is the first choice of many folks because it is one of the best water purifiers in india 2018-2019. It not only offers you the purified water, but it also offers the mineral water to boost your energy and health. It also fits into the large size families because it has the capacity of 8 litres. Furthermore, it has a double purification system, which makes sure that water is 100% safe and healthy.
- Kent Grand is strongly tested because it is certified by CE, ISI, WQA and NSF.
- Kent Grand can purify water from all inlet resources such as tanks, tap-water and bore wells.
- It is non-breakable and has extra strength because the material used in manufacturing is ABS food grade plastic.
- Kent grand can deactivate microorganisms from the water because it has UV lamp installed in. Furthermore, it has filter change alarm and UV fail alarm, which indicates the user to change the filters.
- It is fully automatic, so Kent grand doesn’t require any kind of human intervention.
- You will get three years of free services and one year of warranty.
- It has a water level indicator alarm.
- Kent grand ensures that the bacteria and viruses are completely killed because it has UV and UF technology.
- Kent Grand stores the wastewater in the separate tank.
- It has a range of 110-300 volts because it incorporates SMPS (switching mode power supply).
- You will need to change the filter of the Kent grand frequently, if the water is too hard in your locality.
- It wastes too much amount of water.
- It is a high maintenance product.
- It is a little bit expensive in comparison with other water purifiers so, if you are having a tight budget then, you will not be able to afford the Kent grand water purifier.
2. Blue Star Aristo RO+UF AR3BLAM01 7-Litre Water Purifier, Black
Blue star aristo has worldwide recognition, but it is relatively new in the department of india. It is very stylish and inhibits water purifier with a UV filtration system. It enhances the taste of the water by maintaining the natural PH level. This water purifier equips the users with good taste of water because of the ATB technology. This is ideal in converting the contaminated water into pure water with its functionalities.
- It comes with the six-stage water purification technology that includes, pre and post activated carbon filters, UV (ultraviolet) lamp, presediment filter, aqua taste enhancer to boost the taste of the water and the RO membrane.
- It has a double filtration method which can eliminate all impurities such as bacteria, viruses, TDS, heavy metal, radioactive materials and much more.
- It has the ability to eliminate the toxic smell, organic compounds and other anti-bacterial properties because it has copper impregnated post activated carbon filter.
- It has inbuilt child lock feature which helps us to prevent water by stopping the unnecessary wastage if water.
- It operates between 220 volts to 240 volts, which is the standard range of current in indian homes.
- Aristo offers a different kind of alerts and indications, for example, an alarm to indicate the low pressure, tank full indicator, purification-on alarm and UV fail alarm.
- It has a one year warranty. Furthermore, the installation of aristo water purifier if free of cost.
- It has a capacity of 7 litres which is enough for indian homes. Moreover, it has 10-inch large filter so it can be cleaned effectively.
- Aristo uses the latest technology of RO+UV filtration.
- The installation of aristo takes 3-4 days after you receive the product. So, you have to wait for a long period of time.
- It requires high maintenance and it does not work on low pressure.
3. Havells Max 7-litres RO UV Water Purifier (Sea Green)
The highlight of Havelles water purifier is its compact design. It ensures the high standards of purity of water because it has the seven-stage verification technology. It is not only a water purifier, but it is a complete package of health because of its enchanting features. It is ideal to maintain the balance of PH level in the purified water.
- It ensures the healthy and pure water because it has minerals cartridge which replenishes the minerals that are lost during the purification hence, making it more active biologically.
- Havelles water purifier improves the hydration quality by its revitaliser feature.
- To monitor the process continuously, it has inbuilt feature of iProtect purification monitoring.
- For effective cleaning, you can remove the water tank and clean it individually.
- Havelles equip the users with quality drinking water and a high level of safety because of the seven-step verification process.
- It provides 100% germ-free water because it has added germicidal.
- It has the benchmarking power cut feature, so if voltage drops or exceeds at a certain point, then your device will be protected hence, imparting it a long life.
- It offers futuristic and excellent design.
- Havelles comes with a one year warranty.
- It has RO and UV water purification technology.
- It has the ability to restore minerals if they are lost in the purification process.
- It prevents the entry of dust particles and insects because it has a compact tank.
- It has an indicator or alarm for the failure of UV, Pump and SV.
- Havelles Ro is the only water purifier which can be mounted on corners, straight wall or have a table top presence.
- The only disadvantage of Havelles water purifier is that it wastes a lot of water because of its 7 step purification technology.
4. Eureka Forbes Aquasure From Aquaguard Amrit 20-litre Water Purifier, Blue
This water purifier will protect your family from harmful bacteria and viruses that are present in water, by purifying it. in order to clean drinking water and to make it 100% safe for drinking Eureka Forbes Aquasure is equipped with latest purification technology.
- It is perfect for large indian families because it has a water capacity of 20 litres.
- It has kitanu magnet technology which removes the bacteria, dust, cysts and dirt.
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure uses a non-chemical process for the purification of water, so the water is completely safe and healthy for drinking.
- There are two separate tanks one is a bottom tank (capacity of 11 litres) and another one is a top tank (capacity of 9 litres).
- It comes with a warranty of 6 months.
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure saves electricity consumption because it doesn’t work on energy.
- If it detects any internal malfunction than it shuts down automatically.
- It is extremely lightweight; it weighs only 2.70kg.
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure has MTDS controller.
- It contains an RO membrane which can eliminate the hardness of water, removes metals like lead and arsenic and also eliminates the total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure wastes water in large amount like all other water purifiers.
- It offers only 6 months warranty while many other brands offer a warranty of 1 year.
5. Livpure Glitz Plus-RO+UF (1, White)
It gives their users great quality of water, with all essential minerals that are usually lost in the purification process. in Livpure Glo water is purified with advanced RO and UV technology. It converts impure water into the safe water at the rate of 1500 ppm.
- It has a six-stage water purification system; all the stages are mentioned below.
- Pre-activated carbon filter cum absorber
- Sediment filter
- RO membrane
- Silver impregnated post carbon filter
- UV disinfection column
- Livpure Glo remover bad colour, odour taste and hardness of the water which makes water safe and pure for drinking.
- It maintains the PH level of the water and adds the essential mineral to the water with the help of mineralizer.
- THMs, herbicides, heavy metal is removed because water passes through the heavy pressure.
- It has the ability to remove the volatile organic impurities because it contains silver impregnated post carbon filter.
- Users are equipped with the one year warranty of the product.
- Manufactures provide free installation of the Livpure Glo to their customers.
- The best part about the Livpure Glo is that its water storage tank is manufactured from food grade plastic.
- The maximum inlet pressure of Livpure Glo is 3kg/sq.cm and minimum inlet pressure is 0.4kg/sq.cm.
- Customer care services of Livpure Glo requires a lot of improvement; they are so poor in handling their customers.
- The weight of this water purifier is 7.5 kg, which is a little bit heavy in comparison to other purifiers.
6. Kent Gold Optima 10-Litres Gravity Based Non-Electric Water Purifier (Aqua Blue/White)
Kent is one of the renowned and prevalent companies in india; Kent is the first brand that comes into our mind when we talk about water purifiers because Kent provides an affordable range of water purifiers. Kent gold optima is among the best and prevalent ROs, which offers you safe and healthy drinking water. One can blindly trust this product when it comes to their family health.
- It has a unique design, so it blends in every type of kitchen very easily.
- It uses the gravity-based purification technique, which ensures that Layer is free from all kind of bacteria.
- Kent gold optima do not allow any dirt or germs to pass because it has tiny pores which are highly dexterous.
- Kent gold optima is manufactured from high food grade plastic, which makes it unbreakable.
- It saves the electricity bills of the customer because it does not consume any energy and works without electricity.
- Kent gold optima is manufactured in such a way that you can use it as a water storage.
- Users will get the warranty for six months.
- It will ensure 100% clean water because it has hollow fiber hydrophilic UF membrane.
- Activated carbon filter, sediment filter and stainless steel mesh are also there in Kent gold optima which ensure the healthy water.
- Kent gold optima is best if you are having a low budget.
- It prevents the growth of algae
- Manufactures provide a warranty of 1 year with Kent gold optima.
- It is not enough for big families because it has the water storage capacity of only 10 liters.
- Filters need to be changed frequently.